How to Write on Tap
Check out our blog post on how to write on tap!
Try out the following steps to get started on your first Tap Story!
- Go to your profile and tap where it says "Create a new Story".
- Add a message for your first character to say
- Before you continue writing, add the names of all your characters by tapping on the Add Character icon on the bottom left corner
- Enter the name of your first character and tap Add. Click the icon again to enter a second character, so on and so forth
- Once all of your characters have been entered, tap on your first message. Then assign a character to that message by tapping on the character name. You should now see their name appear above the message.
- Finish your story!
- Before publishing, tap on the camera icon to add a scene background (this image should help set the mood of your story!)
- Once you’re done, select Next to add a story cover, title and description for your story.
- Once this is complete, select a category.
- Hit publish!
Note: If you’re not ready to publish, don’t worry! Simply click on the back button —your progress will be saved.
Having issues? We want to hear from you! Send us an email explaining your issue.